I absolutely love these Hawaiin flowers and to really have them shine through bright coloring and details. What can be more fun than spending a few hours coloring these beauties!
1. Stamp the flowers and leaves in ink colors that are slightly darker than what you will color them in with.
2. Color the images with copic markers.
3. Add highlights and details with a white gel pen to really make the coloring pop!
4. Stamp the sentiment "aloha" in black ink.
5. Add spotlight diecutting to the sentiment to draw attention to it. Here, I used a double stitched circle die.
6. Remove your die cut piece, and add black paint splatter.
7. Adhere your colored piece onto A2 card base. Then add back the die cut piece with foam tape, to add dimension to your spotlight.
Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates (and early sneak peeks!) on all the happenings and on instagram at @createasmilestamps.