Today I have a baby card for you.
A friend of mine got twins just a few days ago and I wanted to make a personalized card for her.
- Die cut a cloud mask from masking paper. Create a sky by ink blending and using the mask.
- Stamp, color and fussy cut two foxes and a bow.
- Create the sentiment with alpha stickers and a stamp.
- Assemble the card.
- For a baby card I love to personalize the card. It is so easy to add the baby's name with alphabet stickers.
- This was my first try at creating a sky. I have to say it is easier as it seems.
Don't forget to play along in our challenge! The theme is favorite and you still have a few days to join the fun!