I wanted to use this cute little bear from the set Made of Snow but I didn't want to make it a winter related card! Without the bodies the critters work perfectly for anytime of the year!
This is an easy card to make:
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the images.
- Add some ink blending to your card panel.
- Stamp the sentiment and add the missing word with alphabet stickers.
- Assemble the card.
- If you don't have the sentiment you need in your stash use alphabet stickers. They are perfect to emphasize a word, too!
- The ink blending is a great way to anchor your images.
- Just for the extra little something add Glossy Accents on a few areas on your card.
We LOVE to see your creations using Create a Smile products! Add your link to the sidebar! You have the chance to win a prize!