How are you today? Have you planed some crafting time this weekend!
I have a really colorful card for you today!
You may already know that I love to color with colored pencils. A year ago I wrote a tutorial about it. Back then I told you that I don't like to use bleding solutions on my coloring. But now I got some Gamsol and I have to say I changed my opinion!
- Die cut a circle out of a card panel.
- Stamp your iamges in light shades of the color you want to color them in.
- Color the flowers.
- Die cut the "birthday" and heat emboss the "Happy".
- Adhere some vellum behind the die cut circle.
- Assemble the card.
- The Gamsol makes the coloring with colored pencils much faster. It is easier to accomplish smooth blending. On the other hand you get a much softer look. I love bright colors. So I created the basic layer with colored pencils and Gamsol and added then some brighter spots with only colored pencils.
- With a very light ink (or second generation stamping) there is no need for masking.