Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute little thank you card using an adorable duo of foxes!
This card was easy to conceptualize! I knew I wanted to use those adorable foxes! And I knew I wanted to try the background technique that Christine shared awhile ago! So that's how this card started! :)
Well, let's get our Distress Inks out, and start making this card!
- using a circle shaped acrylic block, smoosh your Distress Ink colors directly onto the block.
- lightly spritz with water
- press the acrylic block directly onto your paper (this is magic, people!)
- carefully lift off the acrylic block and set aside the paper to dry!
- stamp and watercolor your image (hello, adorable foxes! ha!)
- fussy cut out the image
- die cut the two 'thanks' dies in black and white papers and adhere the black die cut on top of the white one
- assemble your card and add some enamel shapes in mint to finish the card!
Truth time - that background is my new favorite thing to do!! And I've already premade a bunch of backgrounds, so that I can just reach for one when I need it! Super fun, super easy and now, super convenient!
Did you see there won't be a release in June for Create a Smile Stamps, but there is a sale!
Thanks again for hanging out with me today!