Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cute little, Valentine's Day themed card for the littlest monster in your life! Ha!
I wanted to make a 'love' type card since this weekend is Valentine's Day, but I spotted that cute little monster from the Big Time stamp set, and I new she would be perfect for my pinky card! :)
To create this card, I did some coloring with copic makers, but you can use ANY of your favorite ways to color to create a card like this, too!
- ink up the background stamp with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and lightly spritz with water, then stamp onto your card front
- once dry, add a little but of Spun Sugar to the edges of the card front with a blending tool
- stamp the monster image onto copic friendly paper and color in light beiges and pinks
- stamp the large heart image onto vellum with StazOn ink and color on the back side with copics in coordinating pinks!
- fussy cut out the images and attach to the card front
- stamp the phrases and then attach the card front to the card base!
I made this card with Valentine's Day in mind, but if you switch up the colors you this could easily be a thinking of you card, or encouragement card, too!
Did you know that Create a Smile Stamps also sells acrylic blocks? They're AMAZING and they have grid lines that make stamping in a straight line as easy as can be!
Thank you so much for spending part of your day with me!