Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September Release Countdown: "3" - Inspiration by Kelly and Christine!

Hello smile-creating friends :)

It's time to continue our count-down (I love countdowns, they're full of excitement because you know something big will happen SOON!):

Today it's Kelly's and my turn to bring some inspiration for the new sets - and again we're also showcasing Wycinanka products (news about this coming soon!):


For my card I used the Eiffel Tower chipboard from Wycinanka on a long card. That chipboard's color looks fantastic - just like wood veneer, so I only added a lot of glitter with my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. The car from Whimsical Wheels would be great for a trip (it takes about 5 hours to go to paris by car from where I live, so it's the same as if I went to Berlin). "Und los!" is a sentiment from Für Alle Fälle and means "let's go!"

Can you see the glitter? I always find it's hard to take photos that show the glitter really well. Any tips?


Look at Kelly's cute card! She used the penguin in a box from Penguin Party and stamped the paper with a background from Your View (she's simply a background genius!). Cutting off some box-lids to add them stretches the stamps - so you can also have flat boxes - ha! Awesome, right?


What would you do with those sets? Any occasion you'd love them for, most? (Oh, btw: Did you realize that the box-penguin would also be fabulous for christmas cards?)

Thanks for sharing your excitement with us! :)







2 comments: