Saturday, September 20, 2014

Herzlichen Glückwunsch means Happy Birthday

Hey, Anni here!

Did you see the last Stencil Sunday? Christine talked about how to stick stencils to your surface! Non-permanent spray adhesive is my latest addiction - nnoooo, not what you think!
I love to use spray adhesive on stencils because it makes a crafter's life so much easier!

The card I want to show you today would not have been possible without spray adhesive! I used the stencil Doodling 3 which is very beautiful but also very delicate. I adhered it to my card front and smashed (is that a word?) my versamark ink pad on the paper! Without spray adhesive the sticky ink pad would have lift the stencil from the paper! But with the spray adhesive it worked perfect!


After that I heat embossed the card with clear embossing powder. Here in the detail photo you can see the shine!


Love the effect and another way to use your stencils. By the way: Did you already see? Christine added FABULOUS stencils to the shop!

foto van Christine Drogt.   http://www.createasmilestamps.com/produkte/junge-fever/#cc-m-product-9977149223

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Anni and I know what you mean with the versamark ink have been there already.

    ReplyDelete