Monday, September 29, 2014

Again no card today.........

but instead a kind of giftbox/candybox.

Hi welcome, Anja here on this monday a new start of the week and a new challenge. Christine challenged us to make something different then a card. So like Samantha and Anni I made a giftbox.

I wanted to have some kind of peeking so I used some vellum and a stencil to create a bit of a transparant look. Used again some great Wycinanka chipboard it's a double air balloon. At the solid air balloon I put some dessin paper and the penguin from Penguin party and then placed the open balloon on top of it.

Stamped some clouds from penguin party on vellum and heat-embossed it and stamped the sentiment.

To give the kite some movement I tied some twine underneath and to form the loops I used Multi  medium matte. After drying it keeps it's form isn't that cool?



 

 

I put some orange jelly-beans in the kite as a gift and I don't know where the other colors went...........

 
Hope you enjoy our non cards projects so far. Do you like to make them and what do you put in it. We would love to hear your suggestions or find out what other projects you would love to see or make with the create a smile stamps? Please join them.
 
 
 
 
Have a great week, Anja

2 comments: