Saturday, June 22, 2019

Birthday Surprise


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space!
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two older stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.




The unicorns from the Superpowers stamp set are my favorites and I wanted to create a rainbow in the sky for one. Although I did this card before I got the new Cool Cuts Stitched Circle Frames die set, you could totally use that one for creating this fun rainbow. Hope you'll give it a try!




* First I die cut a white panel using the largest rectangle die from the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles set.
* Using a cloud stencil and a make up brush I ink blended the clouds on the white panel.
* I die cut the rainbow from different colored cardstock and some clouds from white cardstock and mounted them on the card.


* On a white panel I stamped the adorable unicorn from the Superpowers and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done I fussy cut the image and mounted it on one of the clouds, near the rainbow.
* Under the fun rainbow I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Sampler using a black ink.
* I mounted the panel on a white card base, glued a few clear sequins and my card aws done.




Superpowers


Superkräfte


Birthday Sampler


Junger Hüpfer


Cool Cuts Stitched Circle Frames


Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Those circle dies would be great for a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete