Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Beekini - Season

Hello there!  Chris here with you today with a funny card with this little new cutie from Create a smile stamps.



Originally, I wanted to make a baby card with the litte bee, but when I finished coloring it looked too much like a Bikini. So I decided it should be(e) a funny summer card.




  • first I stamped all images and coloured with Alcohol Markers
  • cut them out and arranged a little scene with the flowers and the bee
  • for the Background I only made some Distress ink oxide blending (Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass) 
  • cut out a frame with the new Cut Dies (twice and stick together) 
  • with the new letter stamps you can create any sentiment you like 
  • glued down all images - that´s all :) 



...sometimes we should think "around the corner" try different colors on your stamps and you will see - there are many new ways to create ....  





   

All Products I used for this little card are new items from the June Release and available on friday 14th . 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a happy, sunny, healthy summer (beekini) time.

Chris

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I just saw something about your stamps on IG, and have never heard of you before. Will check out your stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - so happy you find the stamps :)
    Have fun and nice greetings

    ReplyDelete