Hello there! Chris here with you today with a funny card with this little new cutie from Create a smile stamps.
Originally, I wanted to make a baby card with the litte bee, but when I finished coloring it looked too much like a Bikini. So I decided it should be(e) a funny summer card.
- first I stamped all images and coloured with Alcohol Markers
- cut them out and arranged a little scene with the flowers and the bee
- for the Background I only made some Distress ink oxide blending (Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass)
- cut out a frame with the new Cut Dies (twice and stick together)
- with the new letter stamps you can create any sentiment you like
- glued down all images - that´s all :)
...sometimes we should think "around the corner" try different colors on your stamps and you will see - there are many new ways to create ....
All Products I used for this little card are new items from the June Release and available on friday 14th .
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a happy, sunny, healthy summer (beekini) time.