Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing one of the super adorable stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.
The moment that I saw this cute stamp set I just fell in love with it and couldn't wait to play with the adorable birds.
* First I die cut a panel from one of my watercolor backgrounds using the largest scalloped rectangle dies and then I die cut a panel from white cardstock using the same die.
* The white panel I die cut it again twice using a cloud die and mounted them on the upper part and on the bottom on the watercolor panel.
* I prepared a light grey card base and I adhered the panel on it.
* On a white panel I stamped the images for my card and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted it on my card, creating an adorable magical sky scene.
* To add more interest to my card I white embossed the sentiment on a purple banner and mounted it on my project.
* I glued a few clear iridescent jewels and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,