Saturday, March 2, 2019

[VIDEO] No-Line-Watercolor with Tender Tulips

Hello everybody :-)

Did you seen the new release yesterday?? :-) And did you - like me - fell in love with that wonderfull tulips?
They are sooo awesome, and so easy to color. The evidence is my video: I did my FIRST no-line-watercoloring and I'm quite happy with that result :-)









Try something new. Or try things from those you still thought "Thats to hard for me". Belive me, you will be surprised :-)






Watch the Video here in english....





und hier in Deutsch:













https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/dekorierte-wünsche/#cc-m-product-13549237323https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/tender-tulips/#cc-m-product-14192388623





If you still haven't seen our new release, than hop to the Shop and enjoy the new sets and all the pretty cards our designteam made for you :-)


1 comment:

  1. WOW ! Absolutely gorgeous ! And Bravo, for a first trial with no-line watercoloring, it's totally stunning ! I LOVE this stamp set, I've got it now and you inspire me with your no-line colouring, I will give it a try for sure. Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration !

    ReplyDelete