Hello! Happy Wednesday! Chris here with you today with a little scene card featuring the lion stamp set "Fur real" / "Königlich"
For a long time I wanted to try such a scene card, but I don´t like masking so much and so I decided to do it in a bit different way.
- first I printed a "frame-template" with my printer on copic-friendly paper (you can make your own squares or you will find a lot of free templates on the Internet
- stamped the critters on the template without masking (maybe you don´t have to, but for me it was the easiest way to imagine how it will turn out and to know where I had to color the Background)
- colored the gras with Alcohol-Markers and the heaven I blended with Distress oxides (for this I only masked up the squares)
- stamped all images again on Watercolor-Paper and colored them Distress-Inks
- cut out the critters and arranged them on the template
- at the side the critters where came together I did cut them to fit together (like a puzzle) - because I wanted to glue them down very flat
- cut out some tiny clouds and glued them on the card - stamped the sentiment over the clouds.
- glued down the template with 3d pads on a card base.
|First I made a "Dummy" before I stamped|
on Copic-friendly paper
We love to see your projects - so don´t forget to use #createasmilestamps on Instagram.
Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.