Monday, March 4, 2019

FRIENDS.... Through thick and thin!!

FRIENDS....through thick and thin

Hi everyone...

It's Ashlee here today and I have a card to share with you that I made featuring some images from the Gull gang stamp set and a fun alcohol ink background. 







I really wanted to experiment with my alcohol inks so I thought it would be fun to try and create a background with them to replicate some water so that the gull could be floating on the log



- Using a piece of alcohol ink paper I chose two colours of alcohol ink along with gold mixative and played around with the inks until I was happy with the end result
- Stamp, cut and coloured with Copic the "Gull gang" images, then mounted them with foam tape
- Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the "Friends like you" set on black cardstock with WOW white embossing powder




- Just experiment with the alcohol inks, its super fun to see what the piece will turn out like when you have no real control of how the inks are going to end up on the paper. 

    



There is a fun create a smile challenge over on the blog every two weeks, check it out we would love to see your entry. There is even a wonderful gift certificate for the CAS store up for grabs for the lucky winner!!


Happy crafting everyone.... 
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment