Saturday, March 23, 2019

You Make the World Magical Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a magical and whimsical little treat!

 


     

I just really, really wanted to use those unicorns!! Ha! And when I remembered the sentiment included a unicorn, I knew it was match made in heaven! 


Let's make this card together!

- stamp color the images (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- once dry, fussy cut and set aside
- time to ink blend! (I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers)
- heat emboss the clouds in white 


- using a water brush, add water to the inside of the clouds, let sit for a few seconds and then blot off with a paper towel (I repeated this a few times)
(splatter some water and white acrylic paint
- attach the unicorns and sentiment with foam tape
- add glitter to the unicorn horns!


I usually ink blend with the plain Distress Inks, but I'm not kidding when I saw that the Distress Oxide Inks blend SO easily and SO smoothly! Definitely give it a try if you haven't!


I just love those cute little clouds from the Cloudy Day cling stamp set! The sentiment is from Friends Like You, which just perfect with the unicorns from the Superpowers stamp set!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
~Samantha

      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment