One thing I love about cardmaking is, no matter what the weather looks like where you live, you can craft yourself to a beautiful place...
I just wanted to use this pretty bottle again. It's one of my favorite sets by Create A Smile and I was in the mood for a beach themed card.
- stamp the bottle and the ferns on some watercolor paper with a black pigment ink, cover it with clear embossing powder and heat set it
- color your images with watercolor markers (I used Zigs) and a water brush
- fussy cut your colored stamps
- paint water on a watercolor paper by using a light blue or light turquoise color
- paint one stroke over the bottle. Be sure you know where your bottle will be in the water later, so you match the water on the bottle with your background
- die cut your watercolor panel and adhere it to a light brown or sand card base
- adhere the fern and the bottle on your card using foam tape
- finish up your project by stamping your sentiment and gluing on some clear drops
Go through your stash and pick a stamp set that makes you think of a happy place. ;-)
... to join our Facebook Groupe "Create A Smile Friends and Family" :-D
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,