Thursday, February 7, 2019

So Many Flowers... Happy Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today's card is full of flowers.





I learned this technique from one of Kelly Latevola's amazing videos. I tried it once before and found it easy but loved the effect. So I decided to do it a second time.




AS I already told you is the technique not too difficult. For the instructions how to achieve this look you can watch Kelly's video on this rechnique. It is called Watercolor Bleaching.





  • Instead of Copics I used coloured pencils for the shadows. I had the feeling my Copics didn't go well with the embossing and the Oxide inks.
  • Use dark colours for your card The effect is much more stronger with darker colours.


Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!



               


No comments:

Post a Comment