Monday, February 4, 2019

Like a MANE-IAC

Hi everyone...

It's Ashlee here to share with you my very first card as a member of the CAS design team and let me tell you I am so super excited to be here!! 
I hope you will all enjoy my inspiration.


I received my order of new stamps and I just had to create a jungle theme card but I also wanted to incorporate an embossed background with the fabulous Blossom stencil so the idea all stemmed from that....



- Using a kraft card base I inked the edges with Ground Espresso distress oxide ink and then splattered with Black Soot ink
- Heat embossed the Blossom stencil with WOW white embossing powder
- Added a sentiment from Fur real with Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stamped the outline of the fine ferns image two times and then using the solid image filled it with a green ink (cut out the images with brother scan n cut)
- Coloured the Lion, bird and rock with Copic markers
- Mounted all the items with foam tape into position on the card base and added a touch of sequins to finish it off.
     




Stencils aren't just for ink blending.... use your embossing ink pad and then heat emboss with a powder for an amazing result. 






Clear Fur real 
  Image result for create a smile fur real stamp

Blossom stencil.
 Image result for create a smile blossom stencil

    




To share and tag all your wonderful Create a smile creations on Instagram and social media   as we all love to see what you create!! 

Happy crafting everyone.... 
Hugs Ashlee. 

2 comments:

  1. CAS family is so lucky to have you in the team! Your card is absolutely adorable and such a perfect jungle scene! Can't wait to see more projects from you! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Looking forward to your next project(s)!!! Keep them coming ;-)

    ReplyDelete