Saturday, February 16, 2019

You've got Superpowers!

 Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! 
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing a few of the super adorable an fun stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.



I really love encouraging cards and the Don't Worry stamp set it's perfect! So I wanted to use the big sentiment on a card and looked through my stamps stash to find one that would fit with the sentiment. And that one was Superpowers.



* First I die cut a panel from white cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die and I stamped the "Don't Worry" stamp in the center using a beautiful teal ink.
* Using small stamps from different sets I stamped all over the panel using light purple and yellow ink.


* I prepared a mint card base and I mounted the panel on it using craft foam.

* On a white panel I stamped the images for my card and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the images and mounted them on my card using foam tape.


* To complete my idea, I white embossed a second part for my sentiment on a yellow strip and I mounted it on the card.
* As a final touch I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Super easy and I had so much fun playing with these cuties!




If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment