Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Just for you

Hey everybody! Chris back with you today with some inspiration for a Christmas Card. For this card I "mixed-up" some stampsets.





In the last few days, I saw some mistletoe decorated front doors so I tried to use this inspiration for a Christmas card.



  • it´s very simple to do
  • the front door is a cut file (Silhouette Design Store) and I cut it out with my Plotter 
  • stamped all images and colored them with Distress inks and Alkoholmarkers 
  • for the gift package with the sentiment I stamped a part over a "Post-it" and then extended it manually 
  • for more contrast I glued down a colored Panel which I blended  out with some Ink Pads
  • then arranged all images on the card and glued down with 3D-Pads


For this door I used my Plotter, but I think you can create your own door without a Plotter.
And with some masking-techniques it´s possible to "strech" some images for your need.



     


Maybe you are looking for a present for a crafty friend (or yourself) - how about a gift voucher from Create a smile Stamps?


Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafty time.

Chris 

3 comments:

  1. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..it's Awesome !!loved the real looking door and cute mice.

    ReplyDelete