Saturday, December 15, 2018

Santa didn't make it in time!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! 
Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps shop.



"Santa Clumsy" is one of my favorite Christmas sets cause of its funny images and clever sentiments. 


It's the perfect set for when you forgot to send out a Christmas card or to give a Christmas present in time.



* First I die cut a panel from watercolor cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die.
* I painted my panel using watercolors and I created a really vibrant blue sky.
* I adhered the panel on a white card base and I die cut a snow hill and a circle from white cardstock.


* I adhered the circle and the hill on the card and added a white embossed sentiment on a red strip of cardstock.
* On a white panel I stamped the image for my scene and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the image and mounted it on my card, creating a fun wintery scene.


Glued a few clear iridescent sequins and my card was done!
Super easy and I had so much fun! 
Hope you've been inspired to create some non traditional Christmas cards using the awesome Create a Smile products!






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: