Monday, January 8, 2018

Hooray!!!!!!!

Hello here is Anja again with another card for you in this new year.
I hope you all had some great holidays and are eager to create again, so happy new year and may it be a very creative one.


 
 
 
 



First I wanted to make a christmascard for my stash since I got very stressed at the end of 2017 when I realized how many cards I still had to make. So for this year I am gonna make at least one christmascard a week. But when I finished the background and took out the monsters I thought it would make a great birthday card so here it is.




I started with the background using the star stencil and the stars stamp. Cut a strip of green cardstock for the sentiment and placed it upon a strip of patterned paper. Stamped the images and copic colored them.
Adhered everything to the panel and adhered that to the cardbase.






Stamps;

Beast feast, Season's greetings, Decorated wishes mixed add-on and Monsterparty.



Stencil;

Big star polka.



Cool cuts ( dies);

Double stitched rectangles.


Patterned paper;

Sending Sunshine








Sometimes you have to think out of the box and look at your stamps in a different way so you can use christmasstamps also for a winter theme or like here in combination with other stamps for a birthday card.
You can either make your card very colorful but for this card I choosed only two colors which gave the card a more clean and simple look.


Have a great week,

Hugs Anja

1 comment: