Raluca here with a new card showcasing the beautiful "Boxes" stencil.
On our "Create a Smile Friends & Family" Facebook Group we have a monthly challenge and for this month the theme is "Clean and Simple" so I decided to create a card inspired by this challenge. Plus a clean and simple card is perfect for a masculine one ;)
* First I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* Next I masked my panel using masking paper leaving just some white space for my stenciling.
* I taped down the stencil and ink blended some Memento Dew Drop Inks and added some white splatters.
* After I removed the stencil and the masking paper the reveal was absolutely gorgeous. Is so awesome to see the result.
* Next I stamped a sentiment on top of the stenciled portion and I added some enamel arrows.
* I glued the panel on a card base and my card was done.
Super quick, super easy with a striking result and a masculine look.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,