Happy New Year, crafty friends!
It's me, Nicole, and I have my first CAS card for 2018 for you.
I got inspired by the last CAS video by Marika. Check out her tutorial here -> Video
- stamp your background stamp on some colored paper by using a sticky clear ink and some clear embossing powder
- add some Distress Ink at the edges using a sponge dauber
- die cut your panel with a rectangle die
- stamp your greeting on vellum using a sticky clear ink and white embossing powder
- die cut your sentiment with a circle die
- die cut leaves and a flower from colored paper, add a little bit of Distress Ink for shading
- assemble your card and add some interest using glitter glue
Mandala / Decorated Wishes * Dekorierte Grüsse / Pocket Tag die
Get inspired by the Video Teams creations :-)
Are we looking for you? More information here -> Challenge DT Wanted
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day :-)