Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Special Day

Hi everyone! Raluca here with a new card using the absolutely adorable "Served Up!" stamp set.



It was so hard to me to decide what to put on hippo's plate so I thought that I can let the receiver of my card to choose what he/she wants :)





On a white panel die cut with the largest Double Stitched Rectangles, I stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed using white embossing powder all of the sweets from the stamp set. Then, I applied 4 Distress Inks using the ink blending technique.
On another white panel I cut a triangle and I adhere the panel using foam tape on the stamped background.
Then, I stamped this cute hippo using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and I colored it using Tonic Nuvo Creative Pens. I fussy cut it and adhered it just below the cut triangle space.
I added a few clear sequins and the sentiment and I mounted the panel on a light blue card base.











If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca




2 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love the cut panel that reveals all the endless options being served by the hippo. The ink blending is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My smile is as big as this hippo's. Absolutely endearing card. Got to CASEit, hopefully after I get hold of some of these sweet stamps. Cheers

    ReplyDelete