I'm shure, the most of you will sleep the half day.... but somewhen everybody has to get up, and then you will read this:
Happy new year to all of you! We hope, you all had a wonderful night with best friends and familys and we wishing you all the best, luck and health for the new year!
So, new year, new challenge ;-)
After all the christimas and wintercards, maybe our new theme will free your mind and inspire you.
And for some inspiration we asked our Challenge-Winner and participants from the last month to make a little card for you.
The first card is from our last-month-winner Kerstin.. she made our litte piggy (Set "Lovely Critters") much more cuter with this little bow. But look at these awesome background with the watercolor-circles... but its colored soft enough, that this sweet piggy keeps beeing the focus on the card.. thank you so much Kerstin
The second card is from Kati, one of the two ladies from the Schnipselallerlei-Blog. She had the over-cute Idea to let the penguins take a bath... isn't that gorgeous? Looks like they have a lot of fun.. hihi.. and did you've seen the shaddows? Wow.. thank you soo much for this card, Kati :-)
And also the lovely Alexandra made one card for our challenge. Such an awesome polar-light-colored background... my heart melts..... or maybe its because of the "warm fuzzies"? ;-)
So, and now its your turn, link up all your cards (by following the rules ;-) all through the hole january:-)
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Click on the challenge-pic in the right sidebar, this will lead you tho THIS post, to link up your projects.