Samantha with you today, and I'm sharing a happy, rainbow card!
I had previously seen this card on Pinterest, and I knew I wanted to try my hand at something like it!
This card was so fun to make!
- create some masks of the images and fussy cut them out
- start stamping the leaves on your card front, using the masks when necessary
- once you have stamped everything, place the largest circle on your acrylic block and color directly onto the stamp with your watercolor markers (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- spritz the stamp with water and stamp onto your images!
- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, and then added some clear sequins for a little sparkle!
I think this is seriously one of my favorite cards! I LOVE it! And guess what?! I didn't have to color all of those images! BONUS!
I used on go my ALL TIME favorite stamp sets: Time to Say Thanks for the leaves. The sentiment is from the Just Saying Hello set, and, the circles were created with the Going Graphic stamp set! Love that one!
Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paper, washi, flair, sequins and more!!!!