can you feel it? Love is in the air :-) We are beginning the Valentines-Month, and allthough everybody (should) have only one darling, we all doing a looot of cards about love. But why not? Your friends and family will be happy to recieve a littlebit love, and I'm really sure, a lot of weddings will come this year ;-) (as every year)
So our new challenge is perfect for february:
And to tickeling your mojo, we ask some girls to do inspiration-cards.. now fasten your seatbelts :-)
The firstcard is from Natalie ... itsn that lovely? Did anybody ordered hearst? Love? Anybody? YES, ME! Such a cute idea
The second card is from Steffi ... and that idea makes me laugh... being the "o" in "Love" is a good job for this monster and did you've seen the Heart-Eyes? :-)
And last but not least, this card is from Henriette . She did a huge shaker-card, with a lot of love inside.. and this little piggy is colores so awesome!
Girls, If my english would be better, I could ähm... describe much better how much I love your cards! Really! Thank for blowing us all away :-)
So, and now its your turn, link up all your cards (by following the rules ;-) all through the hole febuary :-)
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Click on the challenge-pic in the right sidebar, this will lead you tho THIS post, to link up your projects.