Sunday, February 5, 2017

Welcome Baby

Hey crafters! I'm so happy that the new sets are out :) If you have looked through the new sets, you might have seen a set called Welcome Baby. Today, I'm using only that set for the card. If you've ordered it, I hope this inspires you.  


The card is pretty straight forward. I really just wanted to hang those cute stars, moons and clouds on the string. Hehe! So, I went back to what I used to do and brought out my Copics! I've been so addicted to using all sorts of watercolour mediums lately that I've been neglecting my Copics. 

But thought it'll be a good chance to use it today. The panel have been sponged in with Distress Inks and splatter with water and white paint for a bit of an effect. 

Cut out the little pieces and stick them on with dimensional stickers and I'm all set :D 

Hope you like it!




Welcome Baby - Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Distress Inks 
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment