Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.
I was in the mood for one of my favorite stamps from Create A Smile :-) That turtle is just so cute, right?!
My cute turtle needed a happy fresh ocean. So I went for watercolors and that pretty "sophisticated shells" stamp.
- paint some watercolor on watercolor paper, I did several layers
- let it dry
- stamp the backgroundstamp over it with a sticky clear ink and add white embossing powder
- stamp the turtle on watercolor paper as well by using a clear sticky ink and white embossing powder and color it with watercolors
- stamp the greeting and assemble your card
- decorate your card with clear drops that look like water and some glitter :-)
There's more than one way to add a water drop look on your cards.
- You can glue on some "clear droplets" by Pretty Pink Posh.
- Use "Nuvo Crystal Drops - Mornig Dew" to add clear dimensional drops
- Take your "Glossy Accents - Clear" and add little dots. You will not get much dimension but the water drop look still works
I even added some glitter glue along the shell shapes to make my water sparkle.
Dekorierte Wünsche/Decorated Wishes / Lovely Critters / Sophisticated Shells / Double Stitched Rectangles
Have a happy and colorful day!
Thanks for stopping by
Nice card. I like how it was thought out. Thanks for telling us how you made it. Hugs, lJReplyDelete