For today's card I used one of my favorite set of the new release: Lovely Critters! All those hearts to discover - so cute!
I was totally out of ideas! When I got these stamps I just started coloring them without an idea in my head what to do with them. I always struggle with coloring hearts. So I stamped a few of the turtles and practiced coloring. At the end I had a rainbow of turtles and thought the card didn't need much more.
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the turtles. Add highlights with a white gel pen.
- Create the beach background with ink blending and some splatters with water and ink in brown and white.
- Heat emboss the sentiment in white on a piece of dark brown card stock.
- Assemble the card.
- If you don't have an idea in your mind for a card, just start coloring! The idea may come later!
- For the coloring of the heart I just searched fpr "heart, comoc" on google. I found a good picture to give me an idea where to set the dark and bright areas.
- I love the white gel pen from Gelly Roll. Before I used the one from pentel n´but I love this one even more - much better coverage.
Next week is release week and there are fabulous stamps ahead! Mr. Beaver is coming back - so cute!