- For the scripty background, I randomly stamped the word "Winter" from the Winter Fun stamp set on A2 size white card base using SSS Fog Gray dye ink.
- For the watercoloured panel, I stamped the snowflakes from the Winter Fun stamp set onto watercolour paper using embossing ink, white heat embossed. I then coloured it with MFT Red Hot, Orange Fizz dye inks using waterbrush. And then I trimmed it with Stacked Pierced Ovals Dies.
- For the sentiment, I stamped the word "Wish" from the Make A Wish stamp set on white card stock using black pigment ink, fussy cut it. I then stamped "merry Christmas" on black card stock using embossing ink, white heat embossed.
- I mounted all elements as shown to the stamped base using dimensional foam tape.
- I embellished with a few PPP clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy holiday crafting!!xoxo Yoonsun