When I heard from Christine that she wouldn't restock the set "Uplifting" I was a little bit sad because I love this set very very much. So I made another card with this cute bird.
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the bird and the santa hat. I used Polychromos and Prismacolors for coloring but you can use every medium you like to.
- Create the background with a stencil and some different shades of Distress Ink.
- Die cut a frame for the bird.
- Assemble the card nd add some sequins!
- Whenever I color with colored pencils I go over the lines with a black fine tip pen after I finished coloring.
- You can create the frame by using a scallopped circle and a standard circle.
- When you use different colors with your stencil and move it inbetween you can create different patterns.
- Add some extra ink blending to the background to create a softer look.
Some of the cute stamps from Create a Smile won't be restocked! They are on sale right now - go and grab them, it will be your last chance!