Today I am just popping in to show you, because today is Christmas eve, my floral card with gorgeous floral themed stamp sets: Botanical Love, Magic Flowers, and Time To say thanks sets.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves randomly onto watercolour paper panel using embossing ink, heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Apply Distress inks directly to acrylic block, then mix with Ranger Perfect Pearls.
- Colour the flowers and leaves with pearlized colours using a waterbrush.
- Die cut Stacked Pierced Banners from the colour panel, then pop die cuts using dimensional foam tape.
- Add opaque white ink splatters.
- Die cut the word " best wishes" from black card stock two times, glue them together.
- Mount all elements as shown to A2 size white card base.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!xoxo Yoonsun