Hello lovelies :)
it's Christine again.
As I told you in Friday's post I was invited by Trendy Twine to be guesting for them. Here's part two of my little feature :)
One pretty obvious way to use twine is to hang something to it. So I decided to make some kind of garlands in a sky and hang some hearts and a birdhouse to them.
Light blue and red are such a fab combo and the wood-like chipboards add some nice neutrals (I painted one in red to see how it works, but that was just too much red.
- Cut a panel of patterned paper in a light blue (I used the Feel Good Paper Pack)
- Add some coulds with our two step "Clouds" stencils (I inked the first layer with white pigment ink and added some embossing paste for the second, patterned layer)
- add the Cranberry Twine with Matte Medium
- Adhere some Chipboards hearts
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the birdhouse from "your view" and attach it to one of the strings
- Stamp the sentiment
- Maybe add some wink of Stella to the clouds (I just couldn't resist ;) )
- Sometimes having a simple color scheme makes the card look more clean and uncluttered.
- I think it pulls the card together if one color is the main color and the other one is just used to add some pops. That creates a nice balance.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to Hop over to our Friends from Trendy Twine and leave them some love :)
GORGEOUS!!! Love ti! :-DReplyDelete
This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!ReplyDelete
Was für eine hübsche Idee!ReplyDelete
LOVE your card Christine! Another awesome job!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing and being a GREAT Guest Designer this weekend for Trendy Twine!
Adorable! Love the pop of Cranberry with the aqua background! Looks fab!ReplyDelete
A gorgeous card with such lovely and fun details!!! Fun use of the twine!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for being a Guest Designer this weekend for Trendy Twine!
Have a wonderful day,
Crafting With Creative M
Oh my goodness, Christine. This is total cuteness. I adore your little bird house.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog :)
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine
Very, very cute card! I love those clouds! Thanks for joining us at Trendy Twine.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card, the base of your card is so fun! Love the color combination with the aqua and Cranberry twine! Thanks for joining us as our guest designer over at Trendy Twine!ReplyDelete
Awesome card! I love the texture and the pop of red the Trendy Twine brings! Thanks for being a Trendy Twine Guest Designer!! :)ReplyDelete
This is a very cute card! Thanks so much for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)ReplyDelete
Such a gorgeous card!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for guest designing with Trendy Twine, you did such a great job :)
This is another beautiful creation. I agree that the light blue and red are a wonderful color combo. Thank you for being such a wonderful guest designer.ReplyDelete