Hello lovelies :)
it's Christine again.
As I told you in Friday's post I was invited by Trendy Twine to be guesting for them. Here's part two of my little feature :)
One pretty obvious way to use twine is to hang something to it. So I decided to make some kind of garlands in a sky and hang some hearts and a birdhouse to them.
Light blue and red are such a fab combo and the wood-like chipboards add some nice neutrals (I painted one in red to see how it works, but that was just too much red.
- Cut a panel of patterned paper in a light blue (I used the Feel Good Paper Pack)
- Add some coulds with our two step "Clouds" stencils (I inked the first layer with white pigment ink and added some embossing paste for the second, patterned layer)
- add the Cranberry Twine with Matte Medium
- Adhere some Chipboards hearts
- stamp, color and fuzzy cut the birdhouse from "your view" and attach it to one of the strings
- Stamp the sentiment
- Maybe add some wink of Stella to the clouds (I just couldn't resist ;) )
- Sometimes having a simple color scheme makes the card look more clean and uncluttered.
- I think it pulls the card together if one color is the main color and the other one is just used to add some pops. That creates a nice balance.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to Hop over to our Friends from Trendy Twine and leave them some love :)