I have a bright card for you totday!
I wanted to use the chameleon for a long time especially with the long tongue coming out of his mouth! I looked through my stash of Create a Smile stamps and decided that the chameleon needed some icecream! And of course it would change its color to the color of the icecream while eating it!
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the chameleon and the bowl of icecream.
- Cut the crad panel into two pieces.
- Stamp the sentiment on one of the pieces.
- Adhere the the two pieces on the card front with a little gap, add some patterned paper under the gap.
- Without the gap the card was too clean and simple in my opinion!
- Combine your stamps in a different way! I find it easier to decide for one particular stamp and then go through my stash of stamps to find another stamp that would go with the first stamp.
- Stamp the sentiment in different colors to add more intrest.
Release is ahead. Check in next week to see the new stamp sets! They are SUPER CUTE!