Samantha here with you again, and this time I'm sharing a layout I created with a basic shape RAINBOW colors! Ha!
I saw this awesome Wall Art on Pinterest, and I just HAD to create something with triangles afterward! And of course...rainbows....!! :D
This layout was actually pretty simple to make, and didn't take that long! The longest part was waiting for it to dry!! Ha!
- using the largest triangle image and a rainbow of stamp pads, stamp onto the background paper. I chose to use Distress Inks and a rainbow pattern!
- once all of your stamping is done, spritz it with water so your colors all run together (Note: this will only work with Distress Ink pads)
- set aside to dry and choose your title.
- at this point, I also used tissue paper and a black and white diagonal striped streamer to back my photo.
- once it is all dry, add some color-matching puffy stickers, stitch on your title, and you're done!
- this photo was taken 5 years ago (what?!? BOOOOOOOOO!) at our ice rink, just one of the MANY times those two little Menn went to watch their Daddy play hockey!
You could EASILY transform this design into a card! Imagine those same colors, with the smaller triangle and big bold sentiment!! and GLITTER! Ha! Circles would be great for this too! :)
I used the super awesome enamel shapes to add some fun to the layout! And, of course, the triangles were created with the Going Graphic stamp set! Love that one!
Did you know that you can get WAY more than just stamps and dies at the Create a Smile Stamps store? Oh yeah! There's paper, washi, flair, sequins and more!!!!