Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Video: Paper Piecing

Hi everybody,

did you already enjoyed our bloghop? No? Ok, you neeeed to hop along all these great cards we made for you, to celebrate our new monthly challenge here on the CAS-blog :-)

So, now I will show you my newest video. I used the paper-peicing-technique. Its not so very special or difficult, but I never did this before, so I thought, I will give it a try....





The Idea? Hm.. to be honest: on some cards with the new beach-oarty-kits I've seen this technique.. the shirt of the rhino seems to be perfect for it. So I thought, I need to try this out. Also its a variety to only color your images.













Here is the video in english:




.. and here the german Video (hier das Video in Deutsch)






If you have little problems with your mojo and you are sitting over an emty card and have no ideas, maybe you'll try out a smaller card. I took only the half size of a normal card and every time I note, that its much easier to fill a smaller card :-) 


 



http://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/uplifting/#cc-m-product-12140146623

http://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/penguin-party/#cc-m-product-10283052023


















There are some left Beach-Party-Summer-Kits in the Shop :-) And you all know: Summer is comming......


Have a great day, bye, bye :-)
Birka




2 comments: