Samantha here and today I'm sharing a card that I made combing a few different sets!
Well, it's that time of year, and as usual, despite my best intentions, I am behind in my Christmas card! Ha!! Oh well, such is life!
This card was pretty easy to make, but it did have a few different steps! So let's dive in:
- stamp the present image onto watercolor paper and then also stamp it offset to the corner onto your card front
- watercolor with Distress Ink in various shades of greens (Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers)
- once the watercolor is dry, use washi tape to mask off one present at a time, and stamp your designs onto each present
*side note: that was my favorite part of the card!
- fussy cut out the watercolored presents and then attach to your card front
- stamp the words onto the card and then stamp the big WISH onto some vellum and then fussy cut out
- attach the vellum to the sentiment with some hidden foam tape
I used two stamp sets to create this fun and festive card: Make a Wish and Wrap it Up!! Love how they work so well together!! :)
This card could be recreated for any holiday or special event!! Just color the presents in your favorite colors and change the Christmas greeting to a birthday one, for instance! Easy!!
Did you know there are a BUNCH of stamp sets being retired? Be sure to head over to the Create a Smile Stamps page and see which of your favorites are going to be gone for good!! And be sure to grab them before they're gone!!