Christmas is just around the corner! And I really hope to see a beautiful snowy Christmas night there is no snow in the Summer Christmas in Sydney though ;)
- Stamp the snowflakes from the Winter Fun stamp set onto watercolour paper panel using embossing ink, heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Colour the stamped panel with Distress inks using a wet paint brush - I used Faded Jeans, Stormy Sky, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass Distress inks.
- Stamp the sentiment on white card stock with black pigment ink, fussy cut it.
- Mount all elements as shown to the finished card base using double-sided tape.
- Embellish with a few clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy holiday crafting!!xoxo Yoonsun