Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Seriously?


Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here!

Today I have a special birthday card for you.






I had this idea on my mind since I saw this little grumpy monster for the very first time. In my opinion it is perfect for a special kind of birthday card. The sentiments say something like: you're turning 35 again ... seriously?






  • first I did some inkblendig for the background
  • I stamped all images onto watercolor paper
  • and colored them with watercolors
  • then I added a few details on the monster with colored pencils
  • next I did some fuzzy cutting
  • finally I adhered all images with foam adhesive onto the panel



             
   




We love to see your creations. Please use the hashtag #createasmilestamps when your are posting on instagram.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment