Saturday, August 22, 2020

Treat Yourself!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I have a card, that's perfect for starting off the weekend! Ha!



     

That cute little mouse image and the overside drink is just soooo sweet together! And it works even better with that fun phrase on the bottom!! Ha!! 


Let's make this card together!

- first, I colored the images with Copic Markers!
- next, I added some details with a white gel pen to the images, then fussy cut them out!
- I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon to ink blend the background! 
- then I used the same colors, but with more pressure this time, and a stencil to add some clouds to the background!


- I also splattered some water on top!
- I attached the images with foam tape to the card front
- and the sentiment was stamped underneath!


Instead of ink blending over the stencil to add some cloudy texture, I could have used embossing paste to add even more texture! 


The images are from the newly released Here's to Us and Unmatched! Then, the sentiment is from Served Up! I also used the Cloud Pattern Stencil for a subtle texture in the background!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
~Samantha


  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment