Saturday, August 15, 2020

Slimline Flower Shaker Card

Candice back with you today mixing some of the new release with some classics!





I just knew the Spring Garden stencil would go perfectly with the new flower set, Mallow Blossoms, and wanted to create a beautiful card with the two!


-For my background, I inked the gorgeous flower pattern using the Spring Garden stencil with spun sugar, worn lipstick and picked raspberry oxide inks on a stitched panel.


-I then created my three individual circle shakers by die cutting thick white cardstock many times from the stitched circle frames to be able to create the height for my sequins and kept three of the bases to fill them on. 

-I glued the circles to card front, filled with sequins and covered with the layered circle frames with the acetate between the top two.

-Next, I stamped the flowers from the new Mallow Blossoms set, colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped the sentiment and trimmed into a banner.



-I simply finished the card by adhering them all with foam tape over the circle shakers!


Always make your shaker windows big enough to fit your sequins to move.  It is so frustrating when you make your shaker element and they just get stuck!


         
Stitched Circle Frames             Spring Garden stencil                Mallow Blossoms stamps


Don't forget to check out the fabulous new release available now!

Thank you so much!

Candice


No comments:

Post a Comment