Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Big Hugs

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I have a card with a BIG surprise for you today!





I hadn't used the super cute set Big Surprise (the german version is called Fette Überraschung) yet. So I was yearning to ink it up.



  • I started by stamping the images I wanted to use. 
  • As I coloured with pencils I didn't had to think about what type of black ink I needed to use.
  • I fussy cut the images.
  • To create a background for my little scene I cut down a piece of printing paper in form of a hill. 
  • I used one part to mask off the sky and the other piece for the beach.
  • I stamped the Big from the sentiment in white on blue cardstock and fussy cut it as well.
  • The Hugs I stamped directly on my panel.
  • Then I assembled my card.




Sorry to our English speaking friends - the advent calendar will only be available in a German version!
Vergesst nicht, den Adventskalender vorzubestellen. Dafür habt Ihr noch bis zum 09.08.20 Zeit.




   

1 comment: