Today I want to share a birthday card with you.
After all these Christmas cards I made and all the grey days I needed some flowers. I went through my flowre stamp sets by Create a Smile and realized that the Cleamtis didn't get enough love yet. So I decided to play with it.
- I started by stamping the single flowers not in black but in grey as I thought the black could be too harsh.
- For the colouring I used coloured pencils.
- I fussy cute the flowers and the leaves.
- For the sentiment I die cut several layers of the word happy and stack them up.
- Then I stamped birthday on a stripe og violet paper and heat embossed it in white.
- I die cut a oval shape from vellum and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder.
- I arranged the elemnts on my card and added some enamel stickers for a finishing touch.
Every other wednesday starts a new challenge with an awesome prize to win.