Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Spring Happy Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I want to share a birthday card with you.






After all these Christmas cards I made and all the grey days I needed some flowers. I went through my flowre stamp sets by Create a Smile and realized that the Cleamtis didn't get enough love yet. So I decided to play with it.




  • I started by stamping the single flowers not in black but in grey as I thought the black could be too harsh.
  • For the colouring I used coloured pencils.
  • I fussy cute the flowers and the leaves.
  • For the sentiment I die cut several layers of the word happy and stack them up.
  • Then I stamped birthday on a stripe og violet paper and heat embossed it in white.
  • I die cut a oval shape from vellum and embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder.
  • I arranged the elemnts on my card and added some enamel stickers for a finishing touch.




Every other wednesday starts a new challenge with an awesome prize to win.



      

1 comment: