Wednesday, February 19, 2020

You Rock!




Hello crafty friends, it's Kerstin here! Today I have a male card for you.





Every once in a while I need a card for a male recipient. A retro design without any critters is perfect for this occasion.






  • the Vinyl record is heat embossed with black embossing powder and the middle part is colored with alcohol markers
  • for the background I grabbed some of my favorite colors, cut small stripes of paper and glued them onto the card base
  • I adhered the stamped Image with some foam tape
  • finished the carddesign with a few notes and the sentiment from the Radio Rock stampset 



         
   




We always love to see your creations: use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment