Monday, February 3, 2020

A birthday cart....!!


A BIRTHDAY CART....

Hi everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a card to share with you featuring the super adorable set "Cart full of treasures"... 

I just love this stamp set because it is so fun to be able to mix and match the accessories with the cart however you like!!










I really wanted to pile a whole bunch of the accessories into one cart....

- First I used some masking tape to mask off the bottom piece of my card base and then inked with Catherine Pooler Black Jack ink to create a ground
- I stamped the sentiment using the same CP ink
- Using the Twinkle stencil with Distress Oxide ink Salty Ocean I added a touch of twinkle to the base
- Stamped and coloured all the images using Copic markers then cut them all out with my Brother scan n cut machine
- Layered all the images and placed onto the card base with foam tape.

Stuck at which Copic colours to use?! Here is a Copic colour list for you to help get you started....


Twinkle stencil




To have fun and get creative, sit, relax and colour your images and let the ideas build from there!! 

Happy crafting everyone.... 
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment