Nicole here with a fun and happy card inspiration.
I love using my mini ink pads and looking for colors that go well together. So I went through my CaS stash and picked solid flower stamps to do some stamp layering.
- look for solid stamp in your stash that you can layer
- use different shades of colors that go well together for this project (I used dye inks by Lawn Fawn)
- create your background by starting with the largest stamp and the lightest colors
- add a second layer with a smaller stamp and a middle color
- add a finishing touch with the smallest stamp and your darkest color
- I filled in the gaps with a forth color (but I'm not really sure if I like the purple)
- to finish up the card, die cut a large word to put in the center and stamp a little sentiment to complete your greeting
Magic Flowers / happy / Scalloped Rectangles
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,